|will empower students to reach their maximum potential, utilizing their unique abilities and interests. This process will be a partnership involving the family, school and community.|
- possess the tools to be lifelong learners.
- communicate effectively, intelligently, and responsibly.
- utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- function in a technological society.
- experience, appreciate, and understand the arts.
- gain respect for self, peers, the global community and the natural environment.
- develop a strong work ethic.
- maintain a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
- demonstrate productive and responsible citizenship.
||Presque Isle Middle School
Pine Street Elementary
Last updated: May 2, 2012